~Jenny*~BAB<3

~Well~ Im a Sophmore at Coshocton High School,Im Sixteen, I have blonde Hair, Blue eyes,Im also around 5'6, 5'7 something like tht,and im alot of fun to be around, unless u make me mad ;) I currently dating Blake Alan Babcock! He's so sweet! And I love Him!Im also the middle child i have an older siter and a younger brother, and my parents are divorced, and i have a stepmother shes awesome she takes me shopping!!!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Well? This is totally Awesome because my teacher Mrs.Beaumont told me about this which makes it even better b/c i can do this in school!!! Woot Woot!! this is so cool!!! im so stoked~ well this about all i have say
untill tomarrow...

Muah
Jenny<33

3 Comments:

Blogger 9771MSW said...

Heyyy Jenny <3

---

Um I Dont Know How To Even Add You So.. I Guess This Is All Your Gonna Get From Me . Haha

<3 Meggann

Zack Said Hey

10:23 AM  
Blogger 9771MSW said...

Heyyyy Dumby =)

---

Im At Home Because This Other Comment Didnt Send ? Lol Anyways Im Next To You Rite Now =)

<3 Meggann

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyy Jenny!Hows it goin?! OMG!! Im so excited like, you dont even no! -LoL- :) ha ha!!! You need to show me how to get a blogger, ok? Im so clueless it aint even funny! I want one really bad!! ;) well... c-ya l8r :) love- Rimmy!!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home