~Jenny*~BAB<3

~Well~ Im a Sophmore at Coshocton High School,Im Sixteen, I have blonde Hair, Blue eyes,Im also around 5'6, 5'7 something like tht,and im alot of fun to be around, unless u make me mad ;) I currently dating Blake Alan Babcock! He's so sweet! And I love Him!Im also the middle child i have an older siter and a younger brother, and my parents are divorced, and i have a stepmother shes awesome she takes me shopping!!!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Missing Her

Alana,

You are such a great person! Everyone will truely miss you, because i know that i do. I know that i hardly talked to you freshman year, But i still remember all the times in elementary that i would hang out with you, we used to be like best friends and, then middle school happend and we barly spoke to each other, and now your gone and i cant ever talk to you again, And i know people will read this and think that i never talked to you but the truth is that i did talk to you and i have known you since kindergarten. Alana i just want you to know that i will never ever forget you and i will cherish the memories that i had with you and i know that your in a better place and out of all your pain and i know that you will watch over us!



R.I.P Alana Branstetter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home