~Jenny*~BAB<3

~Well~ Im a Sophmore at Coshocton High School,Im Sixteen, I have blonde Hair, Blue eyes,Im also around 5'6, 5'7 something like tht,and im alot of fun to be around, unless u make me mad ;) I currently dating Blake Alan Babcock! He's so sweet! And I love Him!Im also the middle child i have an older siter and a younger brother, and my parents are divorced, and i have a stepmother shes awesome she takes me shopping!!!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Bored*

Wow havent wrote on this for a while..dunno why tho? anywayz ive been doing boxing alot its been hard because the cardio is tuff, we have to run and juprope and do a whole bunch of foot work* which sux because me legs feel like they are gonna fall off at the end of the day* but whatever it will all pay off when im iin that first fight and i hopefully win, which i probably will because im just that good Lol* yeah rite* but also school is going downhill rite about now im like failingh almost every single class even english and history even tho they are the easiest classes ever?? well i think thts all i have to say so far ill update soon i think*



~Jenny*~BAB<3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyy girl,wassup?! I hope you win ur first fight too!!! Jeez you gotta get fit 2 fight!:) Maybe ur failing in school b/c u cant spell failingh(failing)!! LoL -OMG- ha ha!holy $#!@!!!!! love u -Rimmy- :)

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home